Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Be grateful for life and what you have.

On FaceBook I noticed a few friends on my newsfeed were writing status' saying "FML" followed by a comment like "craving chocolate but got none" or "my daughter wants to watch Happy Feet". I wondered what does FML stand for so I asked a friend who told me it stands for F*** My Life.  Every day at least one person would say it  and everytime I'd get annoyed.  So here's a copy of what I wrote;
Seriously, the next person who says "fml" [f*** my life] over spilled milk or similar "problems" WILL get there selfish butts kicked off my friends list. There is always someone much worse off and I bet your "problems" pale in comparrasion to theres'. SOOO be grateful for what you have and what is good ... you say "fml"where as there are people who would love your life, yet they don't complain with "fml". ... Okay lecture over. ...Love Melinda xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment