Search This Blog

Saturday 28 January 2012

Gods love is the key to everything.

I'm not a bible-basher nor do I  go to church every Sunday but I love and have faith in God.  I think going to church makes you as much of a Christian as sitting in a garage would  make you a car!  ...I'm not saying church is full of hypocrites because most people go for the right reason - because they love God.  Faith is having total love, trust and respect for the One who blesses us with each day.

[here's an abstract from an earlier post by me:]
I have come to find mental source strength in thinking of my disability as a gift, not a curse.  Sure it makes life hard at times but this is my life.  ‘If God is real then why do you have Friedreichs Ataxia?’ I’ve been asked many times.  I love discussing this question and sharing what I know and trust. 

God did not give me this condition to trial or test me.  God is not a cruel or selfish.  God is the one who gives me the source of strength, comfort and motivation to keep moving forward. 
Religion is a very personal matter of opinion.  Love God, be thankful for all He has gave us and show compassion and love for others is the base of faith in my opinion.

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND [I do not kno who wrote this poem to credit it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment